Progressive Pathways is a memory care area that offers an added layer of support for dementia residents.
Alzheimer’s is a chronic illness that can impact your ability to manage activities of daily living- limiting the ability to move about by yourself. Many symptoms make it difficult to be active and impact quality of life. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease and require a higher level of care, our Progressive Pathways offers care services for moderate to advanced stages of Alzheimer’s.
5 SIGNS of Moderate to Severe Stages of Dementia:
1. Need round-the-clock assistance with daily activities and personal care
2. Difficulty swallowing, eating/drinking
3. Lose awareness of recent experiences as well as of their surroundings
4. Unable to walk or sit upright without assistance
5. Increasing difficulty communicating
Progressive Pathways bridges the gap between traditional memory care when your loved one needs more daily assistance. Our goal is to provide a level of support that enables residents to live with purpose, safety, dignity and comfort.
The Kenwood offers private apartments in a safe environment. Our staff have been trained to understand the needs of residents who require a higher level of care and daily support. Studios, one and two-bedroom apartments are available.
Contact us for more information and to schedule a visit.